Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coastal) Hilton San Diego Resort

Vista_CA
By Vista_CA,
in

With PRICELINE there is no guarantee that you will get the hotel you want since there are other 4 star hotels in the general area. Priceline also doesn't guarantee beach front.

HOTWIRE offers a better chance since the symbol description may match one of your hotels. take a look at the hotwire hotels with a near beach symbol. It may match one of your preferred hotels, but no guarantee. If your preferred hotels are must, then PRICELINE & HOTWIRE aren't for you for this vacation.

Thanks for the re-bidding tips on this site. I'm newbie and used Betterbidding PRICELINE link as you suggested.

My goal is to get either ( 4 * ) - "Hilton San Diego Resort" or Hyatt Regency Misson Bay spa and Marina.

Started with 85$ - San Diego ( Coastal ) - rejected

Immediately added "Escondido - Vista" to continue re-bidding as this area doesn't currently have 4* rating hotels. Increased bit to 100$.

Got Hilton San Diego Resort.

Added SVU rental for $33 per day.

I'm Happy :) thanks for the tips. Great site.

here is my offer:

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $100.00

Subtotal: $200.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $35.12

Total Charges*: $235.12

Congratulations on your win!

Happy to hear you are happy with the results and received one of the hotels you were hoping for! We're glad that the information on the board was helpful.

Thank you for sharing your win and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]