Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

robbieslo
By robbieslo,
in

I need help trying to find a 4* in Manhattan for around $150 for the dates 4/25-4/27. So far, no luck. How should I bid?

I am willing to bid all Zones in Manhattan. I don't want Jersery or Airports. My bidding has ranged from $125-$160. I am willing to go to a 3* as long as it is not a holiday inn express or hotel like that.

Will I find a better deal closer to the dates I need.

Will I find a better deal closer to the dates I need.
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ. However, i'll comment that this is Spring and it's always a very expensive time in NYC.

However, i did find the Gild Hall thru Quickbook (please use this previous link) for $153/nite and i would JUMP on this!!! It's cancellable so you can continue to try to better the deal thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, but i'm doubtful you'll be able to do so. The hotel is going thru a 'soft opening' so some amenties are not available (ie- no restaurant, room service, etc) but even with the soft opening, the hotel is getting great reviews. Once the hotel is 'fully complete' i doubt we'll see prices like this again.

If you continue to bid please use our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, if you take the above please use our Quickbook link to start.

Let us know if this works for your needs and if you go with the above or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

We booked Gild Hall thru Quickbook (used the Better bidding link) for $153/nite. Since we could cancel, we kept bidding.

I bid all Manhattan Zones up to $150 everyday with no luck.

Then someone posted they won bidding MTE and got the Grand Hyatt for $155 for the same dates. We bid and won the 4* Grand Hyatt (MTE) 4/25/08-4/27/08.

Thanks better bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]