Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) InterContinental

mhirsh99
By mhirsh99,
in

Date: 4/14 1 night

4.5 star rating

$183 with a retail value of $309

Customer Favorite and Best Value with 180+ customer reviews and a 4.5 Trip Advisor rateing

Amenities are: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet

Any help on indentifying this would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please doublecheck the amenities on HOTWIRE... is there also a Pool icon in addition to the four amenities you've listed above? (and is the TA rating 4.5 or 3.5... maybe we're seeing differnet properties?)

If you're still seeing a property as you've descrived above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

EDIT to ADD:

As per the above i'm not seeing this property on my own HOTWIRE search, but this was just asked in another thread and i do see it for their dates... buest guess is the Conrad Hilton

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help (NOTE: just make sure everything is described as above on the hotel you purchase, since i'm seeing a different 4.5* property offered in this zone for your date)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It is no longer there, but now there is a better one, I think for 139 with those amentieis plus a pool. And a TA rating of 3.5. Is that what you are seeing now? If so, what is it? I may book it asap.

I search for Chicago on 4/14 check in, 4/15 check out, 1 room, 2 adults, 0 children.

It is the first listing that appears, 4.5 stars

I'm not following the amenities that were shown for the ultimate hotel you purchased... can you please add a reply to this thread with the price paid and the amenities shown before your purchase. We will update the Hotwire Hotel List with whatever changes are necessary.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It seems there was some confusion, so here are the amenties, as listed when I made the reservation:

Date: 4/14 1 night, 2 adults, 0 children

Mag Mile, Streeterville

4.5 star rating

$139 with a retail value of $309

Customer Favorite and Best Value and a 3.5 Trip Advisor rateing

Amenities are: Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]