Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Hyatt Regency

ZachAttak4
By ZachAttak4,
in

Looking to spend the night near the Ford Theater in the Theater District downtown.

We'd be willing to walk up to a mile, so I think either of the two downtown districts would be fine, the Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Area or the North Michigan Avenue/River North.

Best deal on Hotwire seems to be 4* in the Loop for $129.

I would love to get something with a Maximum bid of $110. If anyone has bidding strategies for Priceline, I'd appreciate it. 3* would be fine, most likely.

After reading a few other threads, I think I figured it out on my own pretty well.

I first tried NMA 4* for $80, was rejected.

Tired NMA + Midway 4* for $85 was rejected.

Tried Mil/Loop 4* for $80 was rejected.

--I was offered to raise my price by $22 to try again.

Instead I tried Mil/Loop + Midway for $85, and BINGO.

Got the Hyatt Regency Chicago for $85 + taxes, fees = $105.52.

Glad I didn't re-bid by adding $22. I love the re-bidding zone of Midway, what a great deal!

BTW, I used the PRICELINE link above.

Anyone have opinions on the Hyatt?

Welcome to BetterBidding... Congratulations on your win!

This is a great rate for this property, as a hotel direct purchase thru their website starts at $200+ for this nite.

You can read some reviews HERE and i'm sure for the $85/nite you're paying you'll be quite pleased.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]