Priceline Hotel: Chicago NMA 5/2-5/4

johnp012001
By johnp012001,
in

Wow, I don't think I've ever asked for help before, but Chicago seems to be a tough town to bid in. Looking at all available sources, it looks like 4* can be won for $75+ with typical being around $110-$120. Certainly don't want to bid $110 if I could have gotten it at $110! Add to that, it seems this is one city where Hotwire and Priceline zones barely match up!

So, I'm going with a friend for a weekend in Boystown. Have a definate preference for 2 beds, but could live with a King, and survive with a Queen.

Westin Michigan Ave $275

Westin Chicago River North $259

Sheraton $229

Drake $219

Intercontinental $260

Holiday Inn Mart $179

HOTWIRE

4* NMA Fitness/Pool/Restaurant/Business Center/High Speed/Spa $204

3.5* NMA Non-smoking/Fitness/Pool/Restaurant/High Speed/Business Center/Tennis $185

3* NMA Fitness/Restaurant $205

Thanks in advance for any help!

With HOTWIRE prices at or near $200+ i'm not so sure that the $100 rates are going to be avialable thru PRICELINE for your dates, but we can try... which priceline zones are you willing to accept?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This area is not known for any particular patern with releasing rooms to the opaque providers... generally access to inventory is pretty good. For a further discussion of 'when to bid' you can see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

If you want to try a few rounds of bidding, you have one re-bid zone available when bidding 4* in Chicago. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* NMA...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]