Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip South) 5/1 - 5/4

gbk
By gbk,
in

I have been bidding on a 4* hotel on the south strip for a week. I have raised my bids from $45 to $85 and the best counter offer I have received is $130, which seems a little high. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping to get Monte Carlo or Planet Hollywood.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Your dates include weekend nites, which are 2x-3x midweek nites, so required bids of $100+ are not uncommon at all for weekend stays.

What is the best rate you're able to find for a 4* hotel thru convenitonal methods? What do you expect to pay for a 4* on the strip?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm showing rates at the Monte Carlo of $145-$155 for your nites above... not sure where you're seeing the $130 rate.

If you are able to get the $130/nite rate, is that cancellable?

PS- please note that we're affilaite of the Monte Carlo and please use our link to begin any reservations you make

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was using the Promo - "GUARANTEE EXPECTATION". May01 - $85, May02 - 136, & May03 - $170. Thats would average out to $130 per night. If I can't find anything better this weekend, I think I'll book it directly through Monte Carlo's website (using the betterbidding link of course :) ).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]