Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Palazzo

KellerRacing
By KellerRacing,
in

I can get a room at The Venetian for $169/259/259 through the poker room (TH/FR/SA), so that's an effective rate of $229. I think I need to save at least $100 on the trip to make it worth my while. Also, the little voice in my head says that I'm likely to to better with a potential upgrade as a direct booker compared to a PRICELINE customer. Maybe not.

Even so, if the $100 discount is plausible, then I should be willing to go as high as $196, but that's it.

What do you think?

There's no harm in trying, and at the 5* level you have seven re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 5* North Strip...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

book your res as a backup and continue bidding DAILY up to your limit. you never know when projected unused inventory becomes available!

My offer went to $189, and it was accepted at Palazzo. Thing is, I don't know if I am actually all that happy about it, but I know there's nothing to be done at this point, so I might as well enjoy it.

The reason I am a little disappointed is that the Palazzo's price is $259 on the site anyway, so I'm only saving $210 over the three nights. I could have booked a room at Venetian for $229/night (average) using the poker room rate, so I'm still "saving" $40/night, but I feel I am getting the less desirable hotel.

I understand that Palazzo is nice, but I was really hoping to be at Venetian.

Also, I know there's a chance that I won't get two queen beds, which I really need to make this trip work. I guess that was a risk that if I could not live with I should not have used Priceline. Has anyone heard of it being a problem to get the room that you want in a property this size? I would think it would be doable, but you never know.

I suppose the one positive is that I don't have to play six hours of poker to get the poker room rate. However, I'll probably still end up playing 12-14 hours a day anyway.

In any event, let the record reflect that you can get Palazzo on 5/1 for three nights at $189 per night.

Thank you for your help.

Congratulations on your win... thank you for sharing your win with the board.

I think you should be happy with this deal... the Palazzo is newer and, imo, currently the more desirable property. The two are connected so you can walk from one t the other without ever going outside and the rooms are virtually identical.

You've saved over $100 on a 3 nite stay which i'm sure you can find someplace nice to spend in Vegas.

Please remember to use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks again for the post... enjoy your stay and good luck in Vegas!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]