Priceline Hotel: Cocoa Beach May 12-15

mstraus
By mstraus,
in

I would say, keep an eye on my bid, to see how mine goes, and use that as a guide.. Also, play around with HOTWIRE to see what price you come up with. Using the links of course :)

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

mstraus,

Welcome ot BetterBidding!

In previous messages you reccomend HOTWIRE. What price should I start out at.
There is no bidding on HOTWIRE. For the similarities and differences between PRICELINE and HOTWIRE start with this thread: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire.
Is it better to wait closer in for a better deal?
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Feel free to ask any questions after reading the above and/or let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am going to Cocoa Beach May 12 for 3 nites. I am looking for 3* by the beach or very close. In previous messages you reccomend Hotwire. What price should I start out at. Is it better to wait closer in for a better deal?

I tried 55 on Priceline, 3 stars and got rejected. I just booked on Easy Travel for $56 and they gave me Holiday Inn Oceanfront.

Our links to EasyClickTravel don't work anymore (we should have new ones in a month or so) so i'm unable to link directly to the property, but i do see it too.

If you go to www.EasyClickTravel.com and search for your dates, do you see an "Off the Record" deal listed first? A 3* hotel at $56/nite?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]