Priceline Hotel: 2* Trenton-Princeton (Princeton-Monmouth Jnctn) Extended StayAmerica

LPines
By LPines,
in

2 rooms, one night, 4/11/08-04/12/08, $35/room at Extended Stay America

Got it first bid at $35, but I am very very bummed to get the Extended Stay and not nearby Homewood Suites, as before.

All the reviews I have read here and elsewhere, and my review of pix on their website, show this place to be little more

than a Motel 6 with a kitchenette, which I don't need for a 1 nite stay. Homewood, last time, at the same $35 bid for 1 room

back in December, was incredible, top notch, almost luxury, and free dinner, wine, and full hot breakfast buffet.

None of that here, and just basic basic basic, and from what I read, not even clean. (A new property though? Puzzling.)

Jeesh. I guess I will stick with 3* from now on when I bid into Princeton area. Uggggh. If anyone knows how I can get

the Homewood Suites next time, please do tell. I sure wish they would switch to 2.5 stars so I can at least get a shot. :)

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $35.00

Subtotal: $70.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $18.26

Total Charges*: $88.26

Location I got:

Princeton - Monmouth Junction

4230 Us Route 1

South Brunswick, New Jersey 08852

My luck, it's the lesser of the two. I noticed from the map that it's way north of Princeton. P'line must be bending and

stretching they're boundaries in desperation to sign properties. What a drag.

I'll definitely use the link!

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]