Priceline Hotel: 2* Orlando (Universal Studios-SeaWorld) Extended StayAmerica Cnvtn Ctr

ansub1976
By ansub1976,
in

I am looking to book a 2.5* hotel in the I-Drive area in Orlando for 4/10 to 4/12. The following are the ones that come up:

2.5-star hotel in Universal Orlando - I-drive North Area ($39)

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pools, Laundry facilities, High Speed Internet Access

2.5-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Champions Gate ($39)

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurants, Tennis Nearby, Pools, Laundry facilities, Children's activity Program

2.5-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area ($42)

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pools, High Speed Internet Access

Can you please let me know what hotels these are?

Best guess for each:

1) No guess - but with a 2.5* TripAdvisor should give you reason to stay away

2) Serelago Hotel and Suites

3) La Quinta (Jamaic Court)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A friend and I wanted to book the first two days of our 4 day Florida vacation near the Universal Orlando area. Since we were going to be out most of the day at Universal Orlando, we wanted to book something cheap. Looking at comparable 2* hotels on Hotwire, I bid $34 on a 2* hotel in Universal Orlando. Got Extended Stay America Orlando-Convention Center-Westwood Blvd. With taxes it came to $84.

Though this wasnt what we expected, it should be ok considering that we will be here just for the night. The rates on Expedia for this hotel on these dates with taxes is $157. So overall a good deal.

I booked it thru the PRICELINE links provided on this website.

Congratulations on your win!

Not sure what property you were expecting, but this hotel is in the Priceline Hotel List as a 2 star so it was a definate possibility. Glad to hear you got a good deal and that this should work out well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]