Priceline Hotel: what happened to nellis and summerlin?

jbold
By jbold,
in

Hi there, i have noticed on the "pinnned" las vegas hotels area that suddenly? nellis and summerlin seem to be missing?am i missing something?can you please let me know?i am curious what the maximum stars are per location so when i do my rebid, i dont actually get stuck in those areas

can you please let me know?

any help is appreciated!

thanks kindly

J

jbold -- dont go by the hotel list on this board to figure out the free rebid zones. Simply enter a bid on Priceline's site, and ONLY click on a zone. When you ONLY have Nellis checked, you will notice that you can only check 1-2.5 stars. Priceline greys out the other star levels, meaning they dont offer hotels at those star levels in this zone. Hope this clears it up?

Do you mean the priceline hotel list on this site? Are you saying there were reported wins in those zones at one time and now there are not? Are you sure there were ever reported wins there? Maybe nobody has ever reported a win in those zones.

Are you trying to determine free rebid zones by the hotel list? That list isn't necessarily complete. That is not how you determine which zones you can safely add. You determine this by looking at the Priceline site when you start your bidding. When you click on one zone at a time, you can see what star levels are available in that zone. Be careful because the resort classification, while "higher" than a 5 star is listed last on Priceline's page and you have to look carefully.

To re-iterate everyone elses comments...

From the top of the Priceline Hotel List:

DO NOT USE THIS LIST to determine what areas to add when attempting to bid again...

The correct way to determine your re-bid zones is explained here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Feel free to confirm your re-bid zones with the board before beginning your PRICELINE bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

right i forgot, i can log on a piece of paper the max stars per zone, before bidding( :) )

my mistake, i knew it was somewhere,

but it is interesting as a side note, that no confirmed wins from either zone?thats very strange ?or if there was, no one posted the winning bids..

just saying..

thanks everyone!

:)

If you log into PRICELINE and go the the "My Rewards" section there is a page called the Winner's Board where priceline lists some wins. I don't know how often it is updated, but right now it said somebody got a 2* in Summerlin for $60. So people do apparently get wins in Summerlin :) If you are curious about bidding an area that isn't yet listed in the hotel list, you might glean some info out of the winner's board if you keep an eye on it for a while.

right i forgot, i can log on a piece of paper the max stars per zone, before bidding( :) )

my mistake, i knew it was somewhere,

but it is interesting as a side note, that no confirmed wins from either zone?thats very strange ?or if there was, no one posted the winning bids..

just saying..

thanks everyone!

:)

From the Priceline Hotel list on this board:

Las Vegas (Northwest)

Resort J.W. Marriott REVIEW

2.5* Courtyard by Marriott Summerlin

2* La Quinta Summerlin Tech

Also, if you scroll down to the posts from March 16 you will see that I recently posted a win for the JW Marriott in Summerlin. :o

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]