Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (North Strip) Venetian

lazybummm
By lazybummm,
in

So this is what I've been trying and working on in the last week or so, and I've always bid something like

and then next day

I tried

I've always received a counter offer of $155 on my first bid of each day, and then no go for the rest.

Until last night, when I was bidding the counteroffer increased to $177. Just wanted let you guys know, I didn't bite, yet since I've got a res anyway, and some other little things came with the promotion so I'm ok with it unless I get a much better deal on priceline. I'm use to bidding and getting $120 all the time :)

i bet your 'win' is within a few $$ of your highest bid of 138, possibly even 139. try again tonight starting from 130 and using rebids and combos upping by 1 each time. you should be rewarded. these bids are for king beds but, if you ask nicely and they aren't sold out they will likely give you 2 queens (albeit without a good view).

GO FIGHTING ILLINI!!! (VS BADGERS FOR NCAA BERTH SUN)

Most have had to pay additional fees for a room with two beds at the Venetian and i would expect the same at the Palazzo... at both properties 'standard' rooms are King beds and the 2 Queen rooms are more expensive.

Some have been able to get the two bedded room at no additional charge, but this is more the exception than the rule, and i you can't expect it to play out that way.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess the up in price at $177 is a weekend thing. More people shop for traveling on the weekends. I've seen that a couple of times, at alaska airlines, a couple of other hotels. so if you are you looking for something make sure look on weekdays and compare to weekend prices.

Anyway here's how the bid went:

132 north strip

138, north, south strip

142, north, south, airport ( I was probably too impatient with this jump, should have tried 140 first)

ended up with the venetian, was hoping for the palazzo, but no biggie, the rooms there have been renovated and are probably similar. I love the venetian, although I've alway stayed there around 120, first time paying $22 more, btw pricelines fees are pretty hefty.

Anyway, my past experiences have been, I've not had a problem getting 2 queen beds.

Thanks! and, I love this board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]