Priceline Hotel: Resort Las Vegas (Summerlin) JW Marriott

Long Tall Sally
By Long Tall Sally,
in

I have been bidding on this for a while. I wanted May 30 - June 3, but was getting stonewalled. Checked the AAA rates for each day and noticed that they went up on the 2nd. So I decided to try the 30th - 2nd, which worked. Got a counteroffer of $157 on my first bid of $130. Continued bidding in $1 -$2 increments until I got accepted at $141. The "Add A Night" feature wanted $208 for the night of the 2nd. I will probably try bidding again in a few days for that night.

Anyway, I am happy. We love this hotel. :)

BTW, the board has gremlins today!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Glad to hear you're happy with the results and looking forward to your stay.

Regarding the "board gremlins" i'm aware of the issue you faced and have a fix for it, just haven't gotten around to implementing it... no posts are lost when the error is generated so just hasn't been top priority, but i'm sure we'll get to it.

If we can be of help with your remaining nite feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks again! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your win!

I will probably bid on JW for my planned September trip. I'd like to split my stays between one Strip hotel and one off-Strip hotel everytime I go to Vegas (2-3x a year). This May we 'll be staying Palazzo/Red Rock. I'm eyeing THEhotel & JW for my Sept. trip! Hope I can just be successfull as you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]