Hotwire Hotel: ID Help!- 4* Mag Mile Streeterville * Fitness Business Restaurant

lizer
By lizer,
in

Chicago

Mag Mile Streeterville

4 Star

3/28-3/29

$142

fitness, business, restaurant, internet

4 starts out of 5 on tripadvisor..120+ reviews.. last reviewed in feb (nothing matches with that)..

*also customer favorite and best value...

Is it the WESTIN RIVER NORTH? OR CONRAD?

It has to be one or the other?

It's not that you need to pin a previous hotel, but you do need to follow-up your post to 'close' out that thread... certainly a future user reading that thread would be better off knowing that you didn't go that route and chose to book a hotel direct rather then left wondering if you had success but didn't post back, continued to fail and gave up trying, cancelled the trip before attemtping a purchase, etc, etc.

Also, adding the name of the hotel you did book direct would probably be helpful too since it could give other users another hotel to consider if/when they're having difficulty obtaining a hotel thru PRICELINE and HOTWIRE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for adding a follow-up to your other post...

The above Chicago property matches the amenities reported for the Conrad Hilton, Hard Rock, and Westin River North, but based upon the additional info provided this looks to most likely be the Westin River North.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i believe it to be the westin river north as well. it hops in and out each day.

with taxes the price would come to 167 and thats a bit more than i'm willing to pay...

especially since i found out internet is not complimentary...

does anyone know what the actual price is? as well as the price the hotel charges for parking?

i must take these fees into consideration.

It is rare to find a 4* city hotel that offers complimentary internet access these days.

Parking is valet $41 overnite and includes in/out priveleges and internet is $12 per 24 hours... obtained by calling the Westin.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]