Hotwire Hotel: help!

kellyv
By kellyv,
in

Trying to win Hyatt PLace Universal . I've been checking HOTWIRE everyday, and I know that I'm looking for a

3 star / comp. breakfast / pool/ fitness / hi- speed internet.

dates are may 24-26

I keep seeing a 3 star / pool/ fitness /hi speed internet , but one is not listed with those on the orlando/ universal list.

Could this be the same one ? Anybody know ?

Thanks for your help !

kelly

Are you still seeing the above 3* hotel on a current HOTWIRE search? (i'm not)

If you are seing the above (which i suspect is not likely the Hyatt Place), what is the price and are you searching for more than 1 room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

kellyv,

I have tried to ID the hotel you see at HOTWIRE without success. This is not one of the "regular" amenties combos we are used to see in his zone. The board has been asked before abouth this hotel without any success to ID it then. It might be the Clarion Universal with diffrent amenties, but that is just a guess.

Is Universal the only zone you're comfortable to stay in?

Henrik.

Well, we wanted to stay as close to Universal as we could. We're just doing a short trip before our passes expire. What about the sea world area? I guess it would still be really close right ? I know their not far from each other. Just don't want to stay around Disney area. It would be too painful since we are not doing Disney this trip !!!

kelly

kellyv,

You'll be fine in the Sea World area. It's only a few (2?) exits to Universal, a very short drive. You can even go I-Drive to Universal early in the morning if you want to avoid I-4.

If it's the comp breakfast you're after is there a 3* option in Sea Worls zone. The hotel match the Residence Inn.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you decide to go for the hotel.

YellowDog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]