Priceline Hotel: need 4 star hotel 1 nite downtown miami

michelle
By michelle,
in

I don't think there are too many hotels classified by Priceline as 4* in the downtown area, but you could try... i would probably start at about $35 (probably too low) and raise my bid by $3 using free re-bid zones (if you're not sure of how to use a re-bid zone, ASK) until i got to $50 at which point i wouldn't bid any higher at this point (as you have plenty of time).

HOWEVER, if it was me, i would be bidding $27 for a 3* property in Downtown Miami. The Hyatt usually comes up at this price, is rated 4* by Oribtiz, and i think is one of the best "bang for your buck" hotels i've stayed at while using Priceline. Of course, you could get some other 3* property in the area (the Renaissance Miami Biscayne Bay is another 3* hotel reported in the DT Miami zone), but by keeping your bid at $27(no higher) i don't think you have a high probability of getting a hotel other than the Hyatt. Even if you did, i don't think you could go wrong getting a 3* hotel for $27!

You can read my review of the Hyatt by going to the Hotel Reviews section at the bottom of the board's main page, or you can click on the 'Pinned' topic at the top of this thread, go to the Priceline Hotel List by City, and click on the word REVIEW next to the Miami Downtown Hyatt.

If you have any questions regarding the above (or anything else), feel free to ask.

Let us know what you decide to do and how you make out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]