Priceline Hotel: 5* for Las Vegas North Strip for 4-3 to 4-5

minak
By minak,
in

Hi,

I am hoping to get Palazzo or Venetian for less than $130 (my max budget) per night for April 3-5th. I purposely planned on not staying Saturday night due to the high rates. I am going to Vegas on a very tight budget and want to make the best of it. I will be trying Priceline for the first time. Any advice/suggestions will be helpful.

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I purposely planned on not staying Saturday night due to the high rates
Usually Friday nite is just as high as Saturday nite.

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think you can probably get a good deal for a hotel for these dates... but i'm guessing that a 5* hotel for under $130 is not a high probability bet.

You'll likely have to raise your maximum bid or lower your star rating.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried for almost 3 weeks for that specific weekend and had no luck. I even got up into the low low 200s and still never was accepted.

Luckily I recieved an email offer from the Palazzo for $179.00 a night. I got 3 nights April 3rd through the 6th all for 179 a night. Very relieved. Not sure what is going on that weekend but was getting worried. Looks like every other weekend is haivng luck under $150.

Thought id share my experience.

Mike

both of you should keep trying on a daily basis! Palazzo isn't going to offer 179/night if these dates are filling up. it is likely they haven't given PL access to the excess inventory YET! be patient and they likely will turn up!

ILLINI 64

PENN STATE 63

GO FIGHTING ILLINI !! (FRI VS PURDUE)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]