Priceline Hotel: 4* South Strip

leftyunderpar
By leftyunderpar,
in

Looking for a 4* South Strip. I've booked a refundable stay at the Luxor for $69 a night, but am hoping to do either get something a little cheaper or similar price but nicer. I've been trying longshots of $50 with no luck. Is there any hope for getting something better? I saw Monte Carlo for $65 on here.

Thanks for your help.

Looking for a 4* South Strip. I've booked a refundable stay at the Luxor for $69 a night, but am hoping to do either get something a little cheaper or similar price but nicer. I've been trying longshots of $50 with no luck. Is there any hope for getting something better? I saw Monte Carlo for $65 on here.

Thanks for your help.

It all depends on inventory. $69 is going to be hard to beat, especially with May being a pretty busy month for Vegas travel. Never hurts to bid though!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please note as per our support page that we're affilaites of the Luxor so please use our links for any future reservations.

Not sure if you're willing to pay a little bit more, but the MGM No Regrets package averages to $90/nite for your dates. I wasn't a fan of this property do to its size but just stayed there a few weeks ago for the first time and liked it a LOT... room was clean and somewhat larger than the average hotel room. I'd have no problem staying again.

The NYNY also has a $95/nite deal which includes:

- Park Avenue Strip View Upgrade

- 2 Welcome Cocktails

- 2 for 1 Il Fornaio Breakfast

- $15 off a Spa Treatment

- 2 for 1 Roller Coaster

If either of those interest you.

If not, i'd continue to try PRICELINE (but at higher than $50/nite) and/or HOTWIRE... but do note that PRICELINE's South Strip zone also includes the Westin, which is slightly off the strip; some people don't mind, but others avoid the zone for this reason.

Let us know your thoughts on the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]