Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Downtown) Miami Biscayne Bay Hotel

bloomingdale
By bloomingdale,
in

It's $70 net of taxes and fees. It's sad though that there is parking fee which I have no idea how much.

Anybody who knows what this means? Found this at the property's website.

There is ample parking on property at a charge. Valet parking with in/out privileges, and self park, with no in/out privileges.

Found my answer in another website regarding the parking.

It's 28 dollars a day or you park in their parking for 25 dollars a day without the option of re-entry if you leave.

Well, overall, I still got to save $14 from my Best Western Reservation. Although BW offers complimentary breakfast. I think this one doesnt. So overall, I can't say that this is a win.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase, which you can still view by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We just came from Miami and stayed at the same hotel, which is now called the Hilton...so don't look for Miami Bisacyne Hotel cuz you won't find it. Valet parking is $28. The hotel is undergoing renovations so it wasn't bad. Rooms were very roomy. There isn't much around except the port and the Bayside market which is a nice little shopping area with restaurants. The hotel is close (driving wise)to the main attractions like South Beach Cocoa walk. Hope this helps.

Hey! Thanks esj for the comforting words. I was kinda regretting the win because of the bad reviews I've read. How long did it took you to check in and check out your car with the valet? Is it true that they have bad service at the hotel? Staff not enough. Does your stay include free breakfast? I assume that you also booked it thru PRICELINE.

Did you try the metromover? I'm thinking of leaving the car in a parking garage near college station and just take the metromover back to the hotel. Parking there is at $10. Not sure though if the savings is worth the risk of walking 1/2 block back to the hotel from the metromover after dark. I read that the neighborhood is quite scary.

We stayed at this newly named Hilton Hotel Feb. 29, the night before we left on a cruise out of the Port of Miami, so it was very convenient. Our stay was wonderful and I just haven't had time to report back or post any pictures, which I will do as soon as I can figure it out. I bid $80 and got it (the first time I had ever bid on Priceline and I felt quite good about it seeing that the hotel was $239 on Hotels.com for that night). When I called about a non smoking room (it's a non smoking hotel) and when we checked in and I asked for a view of the harbor, they mentioned it was a Priceline reservation. However, they upgraded us to a King room and it was newly decorated and beautiful with a view of the city. We had no complaints about anything and found the service very good. The dining room is quite expensive (and supposedly not very good) so we ate a quick breakfast at the Burger King across the street. For supper, we ate a sandwich in the big and lovely bar area right next to an indoor pool (not for swimming) with fountains and a waterfall. All in all, our stay there was perfect! Good luck! janieb25

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]