Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip South) Westin Cusuarina

#1dealhunter
By #1dealhunter,
in

Hello:

I've been reading all the posts. Of course I'm looking for a deal. I'm look for N Strip 5* for no more than $145.

or Tresure Island for less than $100 or Planet Hollywood for $45. I saw that someone else got that and tried

it came back with an offer of $99. I have been doing the rebid zones and then upping a couple dollars each

time.

Any other help would be gladly accepted.

Thank you!

Hello:

I'd really like to get the Planet Hollywood for $47 a night like someone else did. I've put in bids on the South zone but really don't want to bid much more than 70 as I don't want to get other hotels. My preference is PH for under $100. Can you tell me how to do that?

I have also tried to get a good deal between 140 - 165 for 5* on North strip. I've done all of the rebid zone tricks and gone up to $165 at top bid but I have just gotten an offer a time or two for $240.

I'm also interested in Treasure Island and have tried bidding on four star North zone for a good deal and haven't gotten a counter offer below $200.

Any suggestions?

i don't think we have seen 40's for PH in awhile. i think you would have better luck with the 5*. based on your counteroffers, it is likely priceline doesn't have inventory for your dates. i would patiently keep trying on a daily basis and sooner or later they will show up. in the meantime, get yourself a backup res that can be canceled.

If you aren't willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating your bidding or higher... i woudl recommend that you don't bid that zone.

You can't just see somebody elses win and say "that's a good deal... that's the one i want" as:

1) you could receive a different hotel on your own bids

2) rates are date specific, and the other win could have been during a slow period

Based upon the counter-offers you're receiving, these dates are very high demand and you're trying to duplicate wins which were all received during slow demand... it's not a high probability bet.

I have also tried to get a good deal between 140 - 165 for 5* on North strip.
One ray of hope is this Priceline Win for 6/20-6/22 at the Palazzo for $169/nite... you may want to increase your maximum bid for a 5* in the North zone to $169 and give that a try.

Plase use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I blew it! I have been trying for a couple weeks to get Planet Hollywood, (It's my daughters 21st birthday- she really wants PH)

Anyway, I started with 47 and the N zone, then kept upping the price and added the South zone. I really didn't want Luxor.

So anyway I rebid adding South zone and got 4 rooms at the Westin for $89. It's not even on the stip. Help my husband and kids are going to kill me.

Is there ANYTHING I CAN DO?

not much you can do . westin has been listed in the hotel list for some time now and has been recently reported as a win fairly regularly. i also wanted PH for my son's 21st bday this may. unfortunately the 45-60 deals there seem to have vanished. rather than risk a hotel i didn't really want we decided to bid 5* and get either Palazzo or Venetian. you still have a good place at a great price and i am sure that your child will still be happy! it's not that much of a walk to most of the mid/south strip areas.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]