Priceline Hotel: Orlando 5/1-5/4

sparky86
By sparky86,
in

sorry about using caps on the last post.

Here are two that I am trying to identify (they are from hotwire, but I thought I had to follow the same thread...sorry if this is in the wrong place!)

3.5* in disney main gate-champions gate may2-may4 $69/night

resort

pool

business center

high speed internet

fitness center

restuarant

laundry

tennis

4* in disney main gate-champions gate may2-may4 $109/night

same as above but also

smoke free rooms

golf nearby

spa

children's activity program

thanks for your help

4* in disney main gate-champions gate may2-may4 $109/night

same as above but also

Please list the actual amenities... as per your "same as above" the 4* property should have 12 amenity icons but the 4* property i'm currently seeing on HOTWIRE only has 10.
is that hotel also offered by priceline?
Do you intend to bid on PRICELINE regardless of the IDs above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5* in disney main gate-champions gate may2-may4 $69/night

resort

pool

business center

high speed internet

fitness center

restuarant

laundry

tennis

4* in disney main gate-champions gate may 2-may4 $109/night

resort

fitness center

pool(s)

business center

high speed internet

restuarant

smoke free rooms

golf nearby

spa services

children's activity program

I am travelling with another couple with a small child and they want to be near disney (not have the need for a car rental), would this be a good area to be looking, or can you suggest any others?

Also what transportation service is available from orlando to the cruise ship port in fort lauderdale?

thanks so much

You might need a car rental, to get to Disney, because not all offer shuttles to the Disney transportation hub. Also it would probably be cheaper to get a car rental if you are going to Ft. Lauderdale.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

The 3.5* is a match for the Radisson Celebration and the 4* is a match for the Gaylord Palms so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use this HOTWIRE linkn to begin any purchass you make (if the couple will be making the purchase, or their own purchase, please ask them to use our link as well)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you done anything with this stay yet?

Also, your posts above indicate a stay of 5/2-5/4 but the comments in your other thread (and thus the dates in the topic title) indicated 5/1-5/4... which are the correct set of dates? Are your plans firm?

Please remember to use our links to PRICELINE and HOTWIRE to begin any purchases you make.

To be certain, HOTWIRE, would be the best way to go with that many. Reason being, is the PRICELINE only guarentees double occupency (sp?), while I believe HOTWIRE, can go with how many people you have.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking for a better deal for this stay. We have booked Caribe Cove at $108/night but am getting worried about some neg reviews lately.

Saw this on HOTWIRE and trying to ID 3* condo in kissimmee

Fully equiped kitchen

pool(s)

Tennis nearby

free parking

24 hour front desk

4adults x 3 nights

$65/night total $226

I think it may be Oak Plantation Resort but the match on the hotwire list has different ammenities as follows:

Condo

Resort

1 BR suite

Kitchen

Free parking

pool

fitness

24 hour front desk

can someone help id whether this listing now on HOTWIRE is Oak Plantation. Or if not what it may be?

thanks

SParky

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The above Condo has not yet been identified and HOTWIRE gives little additional clues/checks to help identify it. It's possible it's the Oak Planation Resort, but i don't think the amenities of that property have changed from the Hotwire Hotel List, so i would say it's doubtful that is the property above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Looking to ID this 2.5 in Lake Buena Vista (tried myself looking at the list, but could not figure it out)

2.5 * Lake Buena Vista

may 1-4

$56/night

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

High speed internet

fitness center

business center

and this one

2.5* main gate/champions gate

may 1-4

$31/night

fitness center

pool

restaurant

laundry facilities

many thanks for any help....:)

sparky

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]