Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Palazzo

Mardrew
By Mardrew,
in

Newbie post so I hope it is alright but feel free to alter as you see fit.

I have never used PRICELINE before but have been reading up on it but still felt very nervous when bidding.

On Monday I put a bid in of $128 just for 5* North Strip for a 3 night stay from March 28 - April 1. Bid rejected - sorry I can't remember what the counter offer was.

I added a night to my stay i.e so the stay would be Fri 28 March - Tues 1 April (same zone) and rebid $147 (on the basis that the stay would be over the 2 dearest nights of the week). Bid rejected.

Last night I tried again and upped my bid to $138 for the 3 night stay Sat-Tues - 5* North. Bid rejected but countered with the offer to increase my bid by $24.

I then changed my number of nights to 4 i.e Fri-Tue and (rightly or wrongly) upped my bid to $159 and this was accepted. (The Palazzo nightly prices are showing as $399 $399 $199 $199.) Could I have got it cheaper than $159 I don't know, and I suppose that is all part of the learning process of using PRICELINE and getting to grips with the bidding strategies. All I can say is that I am happy with the price and am now looking forward to staying in the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]