Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Embassy Row) Palomar

jjw13
By jjw13,
in

Can someone help me ID this hotel for a 3/13 thru 3/16 stay?

4* Dupont Circle Embassy Row - $85/night

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Business Center

Tennis nearby

(I'm trying to not avoid the Hilton...)

Thanks in advance. Any assistance is appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not sure if you're trying to avoid the Hilton or not, but the above is a match for the Hilton so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Indeed, I am trying to avoid the Hilton.

How about this one?

4* Dupont Circle. 3/13-16 $119/night

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet

4.5* on Trip Advisor

Is this the Palomar? And do you think this will be the best rate I'll find? Or do I have a chance on Priceline?

(Thanks for the help, and I'm using the links to search/purchase)

Best guess for the 4* above is the Palomar (sometimes the Hilton has the same amenities as this property, so be sure to check the TA rating on the one offered when you're making your purchase, if you go the HOTWIRE route)

You may be able to get a 4* cheaper on PRICELINE, but then you're subject to any 4* rated hotel in the zone... and the one above gets excellent reviews as per the 4.5* TA rating. So the question is want to roll the dice for a 4* hotel for a little less money or do you want to spend a bit more for one with good user reviews. (there's no right or wrong answer, it comes down to what you want from your hotel stay and your budget)

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchaeses.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear that you received the hotel you were expecting and are looking forward to your return... did you ever think you'd be staying there again for less than $149 :)

Thank you for sharing your results witht he board... we're happy to have helped.

Enjoy your stay.

Hi__I am fairly new to the board and am somewhat confused as to how u use TripAdvisor to further define the hotel on Hotwire. If one is not certain of the hotel itself, how does the TA rating help? We are trying for hotels the long w/e of March 27-31, but have gotten very expensive responses on HW so far. Thanks for the board and your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]