Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

nwkuo
By nwkuo,
in

Please help ID 3* hotel in downton Phoenix (03/19/08-03/21/08) Many Thanks!

1. 3*, $109, Customer Favorite! Hotel Amenities: Suite, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant(s), Business Center, and Laundry Facilities, Trip advisor review 3,5 out of 5

2. 3.5*. $136, Hotel Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant(s), Business Center and High-speed Internet Access, Trip advisor review 3,5 out of 5

The 3.5* is a match for the Hyatt and the Wyndham so either of those would be a good guess, but i'd give the edge to the Hyatt and that is the slightly better guess of the two.

The 3* has not yet been identified, but there's a chance the Hilton Suites has been downgraded from 3.5* to 3* and has a new amenity combination. The Laundry icon would be new vs. what has previously been reported for this property, but they do indeed have a Laundry room for guest use, and some other peripheral information matches the information provided as well. So i'm not 100% confident as to this ID, but that would be my best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It seems that North Scottsdale is a good place for shopping. I haven't decided to stay in downtown Phoenix or North Scottsdale. Could you please help ID the following hotels? Many thanks!

Does it better to stay in North Scottsdale than downtown Phoenix for shopping?

3.5* North Scottsdale for $129

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services

3* North Scottsdale for $125

Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities

Thank you very much!

I promise to use your HOTWIRE tab to make my reservation. Thank you very much!

The 3.5* is a match for the Scottsdale Plaza Resort on HOTWIRE's Vacation Packages, so that would be my best guess. However, a different 3.5* in North Scottsdale (amenities: resort, fitness, pool, restaurant, golf, tennis) came up when I tried the search; this one is a match for the Millennium Resort Scottsdale McCormick Ranch. The 3* is a match for the Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites (formerly Best Western Airpark Suites).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]