Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Embassy Row) Hotel Palomar

link130
By link130,
in

I'm planning to stay in DC 5/29 - 6/1 and HOTWIRE is listing a 3.5 star for $119 in the White House Capitol Hill area.

Amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Fitness Center

High Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

There is also a 3* hotel on the same dates for $113 in the same area.

Amenities Include:

Fitness Center

High Speed Internet Access

Restaurant(s)

Can you guys help identify these hotels and provide any suggestions as to which is better to stay in?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 3.5* is a match for the Washington Court so that would be our best guess. The 3* property has not yet been identified and i don't really have an educated guess as those three amenities are likely found at the majority of hotels in the DC area.

The Washington Court doesn't have a restaurant if that's important to you, but other than that, the reviews are generally pretty good.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went on HOTWIRE this morning to book the Washington Court Hotel deal but I had an even better deal pop up. 4* hotel in Dupont Circle-Embassy Row for $89 /night on the dates of 5/29 - 6/1.

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High Speed Internet Access, Pool(s), Business Center

I booked the deal and it turned out to be Hotel Palomar.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]