Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Airport MCO) Hyatt Regency

poohfriend
By poohfriend,
in

I can't say for sure, but through process of elimination there's a strong possibility. Renaissance was upgraded to 4* but I see for my dates that a "smoke-free" icon showed up for it. Plus, you confirmed the hotel was sold out. I tried searching vacation packages and Hyatt, Embassy Suites or Sherton Suites came up as options for the level rating or for the 3.5*. I think there is a very good chance the Hyatt has been upgraded. Looks like it's a great rate and on par with Hyatt rates I've paid for in the past. If you go for it, please let us know the end result.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Although i'd say it's a 'good possibility', there is no evidence of the Hyatt being upgraded to the 4* level. However, for a one nite stay and a TripAdvisor user review rating of 4.5*, i would think that you should be able to buy this property with confidence that it will be 'good' and more than satisfactory for a one nite stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I am still thinking about it. I have a good rate at the Hyatt...I'm trying to decide if it would be worth the hassle for a shuttle bus if this property is not the hyatt. I think you make a good point, that it would be a 'good stay' for one night. But as it is the first day of vacation and we're dragging our young kids about, I'm just trying to decide what it's worth to me.

I will definately use the HOTWIRE link for any purchase I make.

Thanks for all the great help on this website.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]