Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (UM-CPS) Hudson Hotel

happy daisy
By happy daisy,
in

hello :)

Well I'm new to all the priceline/hotwire/betterbidding thingy & i didn't keep a record of my bids (as i didnt know this site(bb) even existed when i went on priceline) so here goes...my first results for NYC

Hudson hotel 3* in upper midtown for $102 per night....

(I had been researching hotels & was completely getting more confused the more I looked.Especially as as i'm finding this accommodation for family - not myself)

yep have read some Hudson reviews - after my booking - & know the rooms are extremely small etc but I'm still happy as compared to where i was looking the accommodation is alot newer/cleaner etc...

all in all i was one happy customer using priceline...

You said in your other post that you had luck in new york on hotwire. Did you book your new york reservations on priceline or hotwire? If it was priceline, it would be good to know if the upper midtown zone was added last. If you used hotwire, it would be good to know the amenities listed for your hotel - don't know if that can be recovered...

Otherwise, the board management can adjust the post so others can understand it easily. It is important to know which site you are referring to, though. You did make bids then? You didn't just take a price offered on Hotwire?

and that is 3/29/08 to 4/3/08, right?

Hi I meant Priceline...hence this post on the priceline section-

I now know the difference between PL & HW...trying to anyhow...so sorry for my confusion for everyone...

I booked the NY reservations via Priceline & it was my 2nd bid...I cant remember if i addded the upper midzone last?

like i stated earlier i didnt keep any records of my bidding strategy as i didnt know this site (BB) existed... in the future I will hopefully be more aware of what I'm doing..

hopefully the board management can amend all of my posts to make it easier for others to follow...sorry

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]