Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Hyatt Regency

michael4435
By michael4435,
in

hi... it's been a long time since I made a request (lack of money = lack of travel) but I'm so glad this site is here... you are doing everyone a great service!

I need help bidding on a room for honolulu for 4/3-4/6. I'm looking for Waikiki Beach Area, in a resort or 4 star, and paying around $150-$160 (max). I can also do a 3 star but in Waikiki City Central, paying up to $100. I would rather not do a 3 star in the Waikiki Beach Area since the Park Shore is in that zone and I did not like it the last time I stayed there.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

In the Beach zone are you willing to pay more for a Resort vs. a 4* or is the least expensive of the two your goal?

Did you want to bid up to your maximum for a 4*/Resort in the Beach zone before switching gears and trying for a 3* in the City Central zone?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 4* level you have five re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Beach...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use this PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

We had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt! So much that we're thinking of going back in December (probably 12/27-12/29) on our way back from Asia. Do you think it's too early to start bidding for the Hyatt again? If so, when do you think we should start? Thanks again for helping us bid and win a great hotel!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]