Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Venetian

salukis1
By salukis1,
in

I am looking for at least a 4* on the North or South strip. My max would be about $110 a night and I would be willing to break the trip up and stay in different hotels to get the best deal. Looking at rates across the board, this weekend does not seem quite as busy.

Any thoughts on precisely how to bid would be appreciated. Thanks!

I think Hotwire is at $134 for Planet Hollywood Match for the 3 days, but if I break it up 3-6 is $84 and 3-7 to 3-8 is $153 a night (2nights)for Planet Hollywood..

Also, Think I could get a 5* for Thursday at $110 a night?

salukis1 - Welcome to BetterBidding!

I might be slow but I'm not sure I follow your needs here so my answer might look strange.

Do you want to go with Priceline for all your dates? Or just 3/6 and use HOTWIRE for 3/7-3/9?? Or is a part of your plan to use cheapest HOTWIRE and the Priceline?

5* for 3/6. Rate is $200 for this night. Just try, it's free! But the inventory is limited for the rest of the stay since your max is $110. Prices are not that cheap this weekend. Westin is cheapest per today and a frequent win in the south zone. So it's a possibility. 4* wins in the North zone is not seen so much

I think you should do Priceline your complete stay before you split your bid. Are you ok with the Westin (slight of strip) in the South zone?

Please post your thoughts before I make things more complicated.

Henrik.

PS. Mirage can be booked directly at $107/night and Luxor at $108/night. If you decide to do this please use boards links at the support page

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]