MCO Orlando Fullsize Hertz

jmcin
By jmcin,
in

Hi, we fly to MCO 3/27/08 and return 4/4/08. Airline is southwest. We would like a full size car. I will be the only driver.

I have used Priceline for hotels for years but have never rented a car, let alone used Priceline for one. I am just looking for a quick start guide from one of you seasoned pros. thank you!

It's actually much easier than bidding for a hotel.... but no re-bidding (unless you're willing to try for a higher car class)

Also, have realistic expectations as the discounts aren't as deep as we typically see with hotels.

What is the best rate you're able to find thru our Car Rental Rate Checker and thru HOTWIRE?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yahoo!

Full size car. Saved a lot of money between car and hotel winning bids on Priceline!

Your Offer Price: $12.00 (per day)

Total Rental Days: 7 days(7 days and 1 hours)

Subtotal: $84.00

Taxes and Fees: $41.43

Total Charges: $125.43

Lowest Published Price: $416.99

Total Savings:* $291.56 (You saved 70%)

*Prices are in US dollars

I called my friend who will be traveling with us on this vacation. She was able to successfully repeat the bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]