Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort

MonicaG
By MonicaG,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

See this thread: Don't Bid Higher for a Specific Hotel

Please post the details of your upcoming stay (city, zone, maximum budget, minimum star rating, etc) and we'll them move this thread to that section of the board and try to help you with your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I started bidding at $35 and moved up a few dollars at a time adding areas with lower star levels than I was requesting. When I bid 43 I got a response saying that if I bid 12 more my bid would be accepted. I bid $45 and added another area and my bid was accepted. Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort. (I forgot to put that in the title and dont know how to edit it)

Currently 3 star bidding is the highest offered in the Disnelyland zone. Each service uses their own star rating criteiria, and Priceline doesn't use a 3.5* in their rating system, so there is a good chance the 3.5* you're seeing on HOTWIRE is a 3* hotel on priceline.

Do you want to try to ID the 3.5* HOTWIRE hotel or try bidding on priceline?

If you want to take a guess at the hotwire hotel please include the amenities that HOTWIRE is associating with the property. If you'd like to bid on priceline, let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]