Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange Country (Disneyland) Hilton Suites

mommystop
By mommystop,
in

I just bid on four hotel rooms in the Disneyland Area. I bid $41 and was rejected. I thought I might have to go as high as $60 because I had so many rooms, so I added Anaheim Hills and bumped up to $45. I was successful and go the Hilton Suites in Anaheim. We are only going to Disney to visit Downtown Disney before leaving on a cruise on Monday, but otherwise, I might be upset about this. I don't see it mentioned anywhere about a Shuttle from this hotel to the park!!!!! I LOVE the shuttle from the Crown Plaza/Hyatt hotels and might use Hotwire to guarantee I get them next time.

As it is, I am stoked about this! I get to sleep in a King Size bed because each room has a pull out couch for the kids! Wohoooo! Plus, I don't think we'll have to pay the $9 per room per night charge either! The cheapest this is listed for on the Hilton Website is $129 per night. It's all about the trade off. I am pleased, but loosing the shuttle might be one trade some people can't live with.

I used savingsbarn.com as a link to book these rooms.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear that you're happy with the results. Can you confirm that this property is rated 3 stars?

Thank you for helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]