Hotwire Hotel: 2* San Francisco (USE) Baldwin Hotel

sugarcrystal8
By sugarcrystal8,
in

This property is very likely the holiday inn (not the express) I got it for similar dates.

Note they're not willing to guarentee a nonsmoking room.

There is a 3.5 star Hotel at the wharf for 117$ which is the sheraton. Hotwire just finished downgrading that hotel, due to complaints and bad reviews.

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This property has not yet been identified, but a long shot guess: The Baldwin?

If you do go for this i woudln't expect too much, but would be going on the basis that it's a good value based upon the TA reviews.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare! I booked through your link & it was the Baldwin. Great reviews on Tripadvisor & great location! Thanks again - this was our 2nd booking using your info & we'll definitely be back & pass on your site info!

here is the booked info:

The Baldwin Hotel

2* Union Square East

4/19 - 4/23

Boutique

Smoke Free

Internet

Business Ctr

4.0/5 Tripadvisor rating

Congratulations on your success!

I really wasn't too confident in that guess so i'm glas to hear it went well and you received the hotel you were expecting.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]