Hotwire Hotel: Can anyone identify this hotel?

sazcjg
By sazcjg,
in

If you're trying to target (or avoid) a specific property HOTWIRE is usually a better option than priceline... start with the board's Hotwire Hotel List and see if any on-site properties appear when searching HOTWIRE for your own dates. (and feel free to have the board confirm what you believe you're seeing before making your purchase)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your searches and purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are these the complete list of amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property? I'm not currently seeing this offered on my HOTWIRE search for your dates. If you're still seeing only the above amenities, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4 STAR in Downtown Disney area for June 9th thru 17th 2 adults 2 kids

fitness

pools

restaurant

buisness cntr

laundry

hi speed int

golf nearby

tennis

*listed in this order

low price guarantee

It is NOT listed as a RESORT. Could this be the Dolphin?

I actually have 2 adults and 3 children, will this be a problem??

sazcjg,

how many people did you search for? I did a search for 2 adults + 2 kids but the hotel don't show up. But I can see it when searching for 2 adults. And it's a macth for the Dolphin.

Sure, Orlando is made for familys, but I wouldn't advise you to book a room for 2 adults when you have 3 kids. You can get a room with a queen/king bed only when booking for 2 adults.

What is your plan for the 3rd kid when it comes to the sleeping question?

Henrik.

• 2 weeks later...

3.5 star in main gate area

$69.00 a night for June 9th thru June 17th

resort

gym

pool

restaurant

laundry

internet

tennis

Also I am submitted request for 2 adults and 2 children. I however actually have 2 adults and 3 children. Will this be a problem at check in?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]