jat1977
By jat1977,
in

I discovered this find on Hotwire:

4/25-4/26

Downtown Orlando

4 stars

$156

"This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service."

Amenities: smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, high speed internet access, tennis nearby.

Hotwire says this is a 19% or $32.10 off the rack rate. I previously discovered that the Grand Bohemian was charging $188.10 for the same night. Does that mean that the listed hotel is the Grand Bohemian?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The retail rates shown by HOTWIRE are often incorrect, as it is a rate for a hotel of similar quality in that zone, not the actual hotel you'll be purchasing, so it is not a reliable indicator of which hotel you will likely receive.

However, in this instance, the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the property above matches those associated with the Grand Bohemian, so that would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just got this hotel for $153 (not including tax - another $25 or so) for the night of 4/25-4/26

Saw it earlier today for $149, but decided not to book to see if it went down some more. Drat! Oh well, I still think $153 for this hotel is a good deal. When I stayed there a couple of years ago, the rack rate was $300 a night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]