Priceline Hotel: Which is better MTE, TS, or MTW

torgeron77
By torgeron77,
in

I am looking for a four star hotel. It does not matter the price (since this is a special occasion - Proposal) I figure TS will be the highest to pay for a four star, but I am reading that many feel that TS is to crowded. But for a first timer in NYC, which one would be better four star get. Is it TS and just pay the extra, or is MTE or MTW better. Both for a hotel type and price. Also being a vacationing tourist, which section would be better if you don't mind spending the money.

Honestly all three of those zones seem to be fine. After reading people post, I seem to get the impression that people do not like the Time Square zone because it is to crowded. So i am curious on which would would be better for tourist. MTE or MTW... it seems after reading that post, that MTE is better because its close but still close to subway and such. My budget can easily be under 250 a night if necessary, obviously I would love 150-175, but I know I am going at a bad time. 3/15-3/19...

Through past post, it seems that TS will draw the highest four star price... Through peoples experiences, is one of the other zones (MTE or MTW) a better way to go or better four stars for people

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I wouldn't overthink this too much... all three of the above zone, and i'd even add UM/CPS to the mix, are usually fine for the average visitor. At the 4* level all three four zones are close to subways and provide easy access to the rest of Manhattan.

Let us know which zones you're willing to accept and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]