Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 4* Houston Galleria

DDSeeker
By DDSeeker,
in

Looking to stay Friday, February 15.

4* Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet, Tennis -- Hotwire price $109

STRONGLY PREFER one of the Westins (Westin Galleria or Westin Oaks). This doesn't appear to me to match anything in the hotel list or the vacation list. I'm not the smartest person on the planet, though, so I could be making a mistake.

Both Westins offer a rate of $221 all-in (taxes included) through their websites. Hotwire would be $131 all-in. I'm looking to book 2-3 rooms, so this potentially could save me $270. But if it is less than a 75% chance of being either one of the Westins, I'd go ahead and book directly.

Thanks in advance for all advice!

DDSeeker

I don't see anything that would give me a high degree of confidence in concluding that the above is one of the Westin properties. If it is a Westin properyt, i think the Westin Oaks is much more likely than the Westin Galleria.

However, i would also add the Hilton Post Oak as a likely possibility (there are probably others too), and of the three, that would be my best guess.

If you do book the above please use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

If you instread choose to book direct, please use our Westin link (also found in the support page).

Let us know what you decide and/or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]