Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) Westin Bonaventure

1f9mom
By 1f9mom,
in

Just wanted to inform you...I finally got the bid of $86 accepted for a 4* downtown LA hotel for the dates of 2/27-3/2. I started my bids with $68 for 4* downtown on Jan. 25th(which I have had accepted 2 times in the past & received the Westin), then on Jan. 27th I bid $74 which was also DENIED, so then on Jan 30th I bid $86...and it was FINALLY accepted! I don't change my options and try again on the same bid, as I am set on staying in a 4* and definitely want downtown as location(as my daughter goes to school in LA and lives downtown). This is my 4th time to bid on Priceline for this area (but I just recently found your forum), and I have found that in the Fall season (Sept, Oct) I have been able to get it for $68, but in the Spring, each time I have had to bid $86. I have been awarded the SAME hotel..."The Westin Bonaventure" each time, and we are VERY happy with this hotel...so that is what we hope for!

Just thought I'd share my information with you...since I found your forum.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]