Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Comfort Suites

AMickeyfan
By AMickeyfan,
in

same dates as my other post March 21, 22 & 23 (3 nights) and this is for a 2 star hotel. It is coming up $29 but there are no amenities listed. Have any clues on this one? Says a savings of $16.67 which isn't that great. I think the other hotel (3*) would be a much better deal. Just trying to figure out where either of these might be. I want to be close to Universal Orlando.

2-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

Thanks

Sorry for doing the posts seperate. After I did the first one, I realized I wanted to ask on the other & didn't think of just editing. I was thinking the same on the 3* after reading all your tips (and list :) ) but that 2 star really has me stumped. I am going to go ahead and do the 3 star, if it is still there today. I will let you know how I make out. Thanks for your help.

Figures, by the time I got to it, the price was showing more than the $36 ($49). I went with one that was $39 2.5* SeaWorld South I-Drive area. It showed the ammenities to be Suite, Pool, Internet, Cont Breakfast & Laundry. By going onto the list, I figured it out to be the Comfort Suites on Turkey Lake Drive. I am ok with that place. Sure enough that is what it was :o Not bad for Easter Weekend :) Thanks for the help with the others! Oh, by the way, they did show some ammenites for that 2 star that had none (if it is indeed the same hotel). When I just went back to see what they were, they were gone again :) and the 3 star on North I-Drive was down to $39 and the one I just got at $39 is showing $44! Boy does their inventory change often :)

HotelName:Comfort Suites Orlando See details

9350 Turkey Lake Rd.

Orlando, Florida 32819

(407) 351-5050

1 room(s) @ $39.00 per night x 3 night(s)

SubTotal:$117.00

Tax recovery charge and fees

TaxesAndFees:$21.67

Total: $138.67

oh did use the HOTWIRE link to purchase :D

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]