Hotwire Hotel: 3* Newark (Mount Olive) Wyndham Gardens

kapaa205
By kapaa205,
in

:) Have been looking at this for the last few weeks but was waiting for my 6 weeks to pass before I claimed my 2nd Double the Difference with Hotwire.

Check In date - June 5th

Number of Nights - 1

Room $191.00

Taxes and fees $30.95

Wyndham.Com had a Web rate of $92.00. Went ahead and booked this at 10am this morning and just received confirmation that Hotwire will credit my card with $198.00 :)

These DD deals just keep amazing me! If I understand this correct, Hotwire refunded you more than you paid for the hotel... (except for the taxes and fees, of course.)

Does Hotwire require that the room you found on wyndham.com be EXACTLY the same as the one Hotwire books? (i.e. Does it matter if the cheaper rate is for a room with 2 Twin beds, even if Hotwire's room is 1 King bed?)

DeltaPurser :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned and added a REVIEW in that section.

Hotel placed a bill under my door for $149.00 plus taxes ($20.86). Went to front desk and explained it was prepaid so they looked this up and said that I got this bill by mistake. Hope it does not show up on my credit card.

All in all a GREAT deal for my $24 :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]