Hotwire Hotel: Help! I have triedto do this myself! 4* North Michigan Avenue

Mickey Freak
By Mickey Freak,
in

Well I have been back and forth trying to pin down this hotel - We won tickets to the screening of Spiderwick at Navy Pier and thought we would take the kids overnight - so it HAS to have a pool - (it is weird that I thought all 4* hotels have a pool - so I can't really bid on priceline because what if there is no pool?)

anyways

We want to be able to walk to Navy Pier to not have to pay parking twice

I think this is the Omni but it says regular price is $110 and that is throwing me

4 Star - Customer Favorite - From 2/8 to 2/9

4.0 Rating with 120 customer reviews

suite-pool-fitness center-business center-resturants-high speed-

Help you can help!

The retail price is not necessarily the actual price. It is the price of a "comparable" hotel.

The hotel that you are seeing only comes up when you search for 2 adults. It would appear to be the Omni; if not the Omni, then it's a new listing for the Hilton Suites. It could either be one or the other, but I'm guessing Omni is more likely.

HOWEVER, since you do have kids, you have to enter two adults two kids, and the hotel you are seeing does NOT come up when you enter 2 adults/2 kids.

I am seeing (when I search for 2 adults/2 kids for 2/8-9.)

3.5* Mag Mile/Streeterville: Suite, Fitness, breakfast, pool, restaurant, kitchenette, business. $104.

This is likely the Embassy Suites Lakefront, and the closest hotel to Navy Pier. Definitely closer than the Omni (although that isn't far, either.)

This would be better, as at least everyone would also get breakfast free and evening snacks. Plus, a much easier walk to the Pier. Plus, beyond that - it would give everyone more space.

I wouldn't bid on Priceline in this situation anyways, as Priceline only guarantees 1 bed.

If you do decide to purchase the potential Embassy, please start your purchase by using the site's HOTWIRE link (click the HOTWIRE.)

If you would like to treat everyone to some special treats for the movie, I'd highly recommend Fox and Obel Market and Cafe, a beautiful gourmet market on the corner of Illinois and McClurg - on the way to Navy Pier.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]