PBI West Palm Beach Midsize National

shammes53
By shammes53,
in

Mid Size / Intermediate (Unlimited Mileage) Pick-Up Location: National Car Rental WEST PALM BEACH ARPT

In-Terminal 2121 Belvedere Rd W Palm Beach, FL 33406

Drop-Off Location: Same as above Pick-Up Date: February 26, 2008 - 12:00 PM Drop-Off Date: March 4, 2008 - 12:00 PM

Offer Price Summary: Bonus Cash Per Day: $2.86 (per day) Your Offer Price Per Day: $12.00 (per day) Total Offer Price with Bonus: $14.86 (per day)

Your Offer Price: $12.00 (per day) Total Rental Days: 7 days Subtotal: $84.00 Taxes and Fees: $47.56

Total Charges: $131.56 Lowest Published Price: $366.99 Total Savings:* $235.43 (You saved 64%)

We are flying into West Palm Beach, but will be spending most of our time in the Keys. We saved over $150 for three of us to fly here instead of Miami (non-stop with Sun Country) We were planning on taking the TRI-RAIL commuter train from here to Miami and having my in-laws pick us up, but wanted to try a few Priceline bids anyway. I had been bidding for the last week without success, tried again today and got my rental at a pretty decent rate. My first bid was $9 (plus $2.86) for an economy car, no go. Decided to add a few dollars and bid $12 (plus $2.86) for a mid-size and if not succesful would try for a compact at the same bid. Very surprised the bid was good and I like National - very happy!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]