Priceline Hotel: 3* San Juan Sheraton Old San Juan

Peng
By Peng,
in

Hello, all the friends in this forum. I plan to stay in Ponce for two days (March 1st and 2nd), and then in San Juan for three days (check in March 3rd and check out March 6th). I've bid for two stars (I am targetting Holiday Inn) in Ponce at 70 and 120 for a resort in San Juan, but was rejected. I am just wondering if my price is too low (even I guess beginning of March should not be a real high season?), or I should just keep on trying (because now it's January, and the hotels are relutant to make the decisions for March booking?). It would be great if anyone may give me some hints on what to do next.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To keep the board better organized, please only post one stay per thread. We'll use this thread for your Ponce stay from 3/1-3/3, please start a NEW TOPIC for your San Juan stay.

In regards to Ponce, do you have a maximum bid in mind? I'm guessing that it is likely early, as rates (direct from the Holiday Inn website) are the same for your stay as they are for this user who recently won the Holiday Inn Tropical for the same $70 bid.

I might suggest increase $5 to $75 just to see if that will help you get this stay settled, if rejected, i would then book a cancellable back-up (if you do it thru the Holiday Inn website please use our Holiday Inn link) and continue to try the same amount as you get closer to your stay.

However, if the above is rejected and you're looking to get this done sooner rather than later, i think you have a better chance if you're willing to go up to $90-$100.

Any questions feel free to ask... please keep us updated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]