Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Palazzo

robertknyc
By robertknyc,
in

I had been bidding for 4* on these days, but with the Monte Carlo at least temporarily dropping out and the good rates I've been seeing on the Palazzo I decided to go for 5*. Did a low ball bid on 2/22-2/24 (Fri. and Sat.) at $100 and got a counteroffer of $155 (got the same counteroffer on the Sun-Tues for what it's worth). Raised my bid to $135, then kept raising my bid $1 at a time until I got to $139 which was accepted. The avg. retail rate for these nights is $314, so fantastic deal...thanks to the board and those who have reported their wins.

Used the savingsbarn.com link.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $139.00

Subtotal: $556.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $70.39

Total Charges*: $626.39

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board.

An excellent deal... i suspect we won't be seeing rates like this at this property a year from now. Glad to see many taking advantage now.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from this trip. The hotel is great. I needed two beds and was wondering if they would charge for the "upgrade" of two queens instead of a king. I simply made my request at check-in and they gave me what I wanted no questions asked. The room they gave me was on the 31st floor with a decent view, so they seem to be trying to make people happy. Would definitely go back, and hope the rates remain this low the next time I go.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]