Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

looking4it
By looking4it,
in

Have been trying for the last few weeks, keeping within my budget with no luck. Just Hit today.

02/16/2008-02/18/2008

4-Star

MTW - $140 - Declined

Added TSQ - $145 - Declined

Added MTE - $150 <---------Hit

Tried $140 to $160 everyday for last 2 weeks with no luck. Something must have opened up today :-)

BTW, I had used Savingsbarn as link.

Never stayed at the Grand Hyatt, but I have heard good things about it.

Thanks!

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you stuck with it and were ultimately successful. This is a nice hotel, and for breakfast one day give Ess-A-Bagel on Third Ave at 51st St a try (i always recommend it to users in this area)... one of the best bagels in the city and makes for a nice, and inexpensive, breakfast.

Thanks for sharing your win and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think you should be able to find parking relatively cheap ($20-$25/day) since you're in midtown and it's the weekend. However, it may pay to move your car Sunday nite as i'm not sure how it would work leaving on Monday (when midweek rates kick in). If you choose to move your car Monday morning, you can probably also get an 'early bird special' where it's about $20 if you enter before a certain time (anywhere from 6am-10am) and depart later in the day (not sure what time you intend to leave). You should be able to find garages off of 1st and 2nd Avenues (i used to park my car occaisionally at a garage on 40th St and 2nd Ave, but i have no idea of the weekend or current rates)

There is also the Port Authority Garage which is about $24/day, then it's a straight ride crosstown (taxi, subway, or bus) to the Grand Hyatt.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]