New and NEed Help

Chris04626
By Chris04626,
in

I am flying into Orlando MCO on Febaruy 11th and staying in Florida untill March 5th. I am looking for a rental car for this time, but i really cant find any good deals

Yesterday Budget had a price with a code for 350 when i went to book it said error with rate, i went back and they had upped the price to $800 that quick

Code i used is the 25% one i found here https://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/html/en/pa...rs_Landing.html Now when i enter that code it ups the price of the rental.

Here are rates Priceline is telling me

$878 total $249/week

$1033 total $259/week

$1055 total $260/week

$1059 total $269/week

$1106 total

Anyone with any ideas

Thanks

Assuming you'd take the price above if unsuccessful with priceline, i'd first book the above thru HOTWIRE (which i believe is cancellable if thru the non-opaque results but doublecheck that this is the case, and please use our our HOTWIRE link) and then try to beat it thru priceline... trying a $23 bid to start.

Any quesitons feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Taxes and fees it was like 550

Ill just keep checking maybe they will lower the rates again.

I can get one from BUDGET at an off airport one but it closes at 6pm and i dont get in till 530 pm so id have to stay the night there even though they have raised the off aiport one now from 420 to 462 before taxes

Worst case scenario thats what i will have to do

They must be a high demand for them or something why there rasign the prices like that

Hi Chris,

I am also traveling to Orlando during one of the weeks you'll be there. The best car prices I've found are through Thrifty with the Orlando magicard code (available to anyone free through the internet). You type the code in the corporate code section - 004M001010. The rates for an economy for your dates (noon to noon) are $130/week with $26/day for the 2 extra days. This gives a GRAND TOTAL with all taxes of $544.15...which looks like it's the range you're looking at. It also provides a free additional driver, if needed.

Thrifty's off-airport...but close...and it's probably worth the $300 to take the shuttle. :)

Hope this helps you out!

Check the Thrifty website for the location refered to above.

I don't have time right now to look for you, but if they have a shuttle from the airport it's usually an "airport off site" location which are usually open well past 6pm... it sounds as if you're refering to more of a local, non-airport, rental location, which do often close earlier than airport (on-site and off-site) locations.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]