Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Vancouver (Downtown West) Coast Vancouver

ikelmay
By ikelmay,
in

• 1 month later...

Update - apologies for delay in finalising bid and results

Hotwire was asking $89 for this hotel and then suddenly about two weeks out, it was reduced to $74

We gambled on the hotel and it was the Coast Vancouver on Denman & Comox, part of the Denman Mall.

Excellent slightly older hotel - fantastic room on upper floor with loads of space, balcony and a view - free access to a full service gym in complex. Also great swimming pool

Many thanks for your help

Thank you for the follow-up and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

I assume the amenities of the hotel you actual purchase were the same as those in the post above? (you can still view the amenities associated with your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi all , fairly new to this so stay with me on this as I get the corrected info for your database.

As you noted, this hotel is in the Vancouver West district..... total per night was $72 plus taxes, total $87. I think my original hotel enquiry (entertainment district) was superceded by finding this one which was closer to where we wanted to be for our visit.

Amenities as listed on the confirmation pane are as follows:

Fitness Centre

Pool

Restaurant

Business Centre

Laundry

High Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]