Hotwire Hotel: 3* Albuquerque (Airport ABQ) Country Inns and Suites

grram1
By grram1,
in

Mixed feelings on this one. The $59 price is a decent $15 savings over the best net-direct (also non-refundable rate) of $74 offered directly from the hotel chain. The best refundable rate I could find was a AAA rate of $84.60/night. It gets mixed Tripadvisor reviews (only ranks 82 out of 131 hotels in the area :) ). This is a new hotel to the list (best I can tell) and it carries IDENTICAL amenities with the Hilton Garden Inn in the Albuquerque airport area (which, to be honest, I was somewhat hopefull of winning... oh well, it's all a part of the game :) ). Overall a decent deal.

Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Albuquerque Airport

2601 Mulberry Street

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106

(505) 246-9600

Check-in: Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 3:00 PM

Check-out: Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:00 AM

2 - Adults, 2 - Children

1 room(s) @ $59.00 per night x 1 nights $59.00

Taxes and Fees: $14.36

Hotel Total: $73.36

Amenities: Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities

• 1 month later...

***Hotwire has lowered their rating on this hotel from 3* down to 2.5*. They gave me the option to either keep the reservation and get $25 in "Hotbucks" credited to my account, or to cancel the reservation for a full refund. I took this rare opportunity to go ahead and cancel (since it didn't get good reviews on Tripdavisor, and since I only saved $16 off of the hotel's web site rate anyhow). Ended up winning the Albuquerque Grand Airport Hotel through PRICELINE (former Wyndham)... will post that win on the Priceline forum.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]