Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun Dreams All-Inclusive Resort

mtemple23
By mtemple23,
in

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here. I'm preparing to purchase through hotwire and have a few questions. I'm booking for September, so I have time. Too bad the deal I found yesterday is gone today. :) So here's my question--can anyone give me an example of some hotels that are located in City Center? I think I pegged Dreams Cancun as offering a good deal, but it says the hotel that I thought was Dreams is in "City Center" and I have no clue where in Cancun that is? The map is absolutely no help whatsoever. Can anyone help?

Dates: August 30, 2008-September 6, 2008

Classified as a resort, amenities include:

Beachfront

Food and Beverage Included

Premium Beverages Included

A La Carte Dining

Water Sports/Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Perhaps the most helpful sign seems to be the tripadvisor ration: 4.5 out of 5, with 960+ customer reviews (most recent in January). I will use the link here to purchase assuming someone from the site can assist me, otherwise I will keep searching around to try and figure it out. Thanks in advance for the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm assuming that the above hotel is in the City Center zone and a HOTWIRE doesn't use Resort as a star class (they use it as amenity icon) am i correct that this is a 4* property and the first amenity icon (other than all-inclusive) is a Resort icon?

If so, this is a match for Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa so that would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Winner! Thanks to everyone from betterbidding.com for assisting me in determining that the resort was Dreams! I used the HOTWIRE link provided to secure this sweet deal. I can't wait!! Also, just an fyi. I've tracked the price of Dreams since I purchased, and it's gone both up and down. Tuesday was the cheapest--$196 a night. I'm sure it could go down, but I didn't want to wait and possibly miss an opportunity. Here's the info posted on Hotwire.

Amenities Include:

Beachfront

Food and Beverage Included

Premium Beverages Included

A La Carte Dining

Water Sports/Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Perhaps the most helpful sign seems to be the tripadvisor ration: 4.5 out of 5, with 960+ customer reviews (most recent in January). I will use the link here to purchase assuming someone from the site can assist me, otherwise I will keep searching around to try and figure it out. Thanks in advance for the help!

Winner! Thanks to everyone from betterbidding.com for assisting me in determining that the resort was Dreams! I used the HOTWIRE link provided to secure this sweet deal. I can't wait!! ... but I didn't want to wait and possibly miss an opportunity.
I will use the link here to purchase assuming someone from the site can assist me, otherwise I will keep searching around to try and figure it out.

I'm confused :)

Your first comment appears that you've purchased this property but then your second comment you're looking for help with an identification... can you clarify?

I assume you've fixed the problem you had with the HOTWIRE link?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oops! So sorry! I copied and pasted the amenities from my former post (the one where I was seeking assistance in id'ing the resort) and I just copied too much. I've purchased-- $196 a night. Not only have I told EVERYONE about my sweet deal on hotwire (posted on all of the boards I frequent, including tripadvisor), I also raved about this site! Thanks again, I'll be back soon for help in planning my July 4th trip to Austin, tX!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]