Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

Triple B
By Triple B,
in

Nicely done!

This is a nice deal for this property. Also helps in being adjacent to Grand Central as it will reduce your time outside walking to the subway, as it can get cold in February!

If you need any help with any plans in NYC or this immediate area feel free to ask. (and i always recommend Ess-A-Bagel (Third Ave at 51st St) for breakkfast in this area... one of the best bagels in the city and makes for a good and inexpensive breakfast)

Thanks for posting your win to the board and for starting your bids with the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I checkout in the morning and as I've stated in the review section, this stay could barely have been better.

I did go to Ess-a-Bagel for breakfast....FANTASTIC. Jalapeno flavored cream cheese..yummy. The Minister for War and Finances had apple and cinnamon flavored cheese on a cinnamon bagel and she rated it very highly. Less than $10 for the 2 bagels and 2 large coffees. Value+

I note there has been quite a few wins recently for this weekend coming, so I have linked a few photos of the room to the review which can be found here.

Cheers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]